New Balance MADE 1300JP Release Mechanics
The highly anticipated New Balance MADE 1300JP releases on February 21 at @commonwealth_ph and will be made available exclusively via two LOCALS ONLY LIST raffle events on @copdate. The list is open to the Metro Manila area; there is no need to be physically in the store to register. Two events will go up at random times, one for each location. Each customer may only enter one event.
In line with our mission of preventing pairs from getting into the hands of resellers, our TRUE TO SIZE policy will be enforced ensuring that all raffle entrants will only be eligible to join if the shoe size indicated in their entry is true to their own size.
Registration begins tomorrow, February 21, and will be available to users located within METRO MANILA only. To secure your entry, open the @copdate app any time within the registration period and enter wherever you may be in the city.
New Balance MADE 1300JP (M1300JP3D)
PRICED AT: PHP 16,995
SIZE RUN (US):
| 7 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5 | 11 | 12 |
For a chance to cop yours hassle-free, download @Copdate, follow Commonwealth PH in the app, and carefully read the instructions below:
- ENTER VIA THE COPDATE APP - LIST RAFFLE ONLY
You must be physically inside the area of Metro Manila to access the release. To enter, the List will open two events between 12PM – 12AM on February 21. Launch the app, and get on the list. As this is a “Locals Only” raffle event, users that are not located in Metro Manila will not be able to access this event. Two events will go live, one per location. Each customer may only enter one event. Customers who attempt to enter both events will not qualify for the raffle.
Winners will be randomly selected and contacted on February 22 via direct message on the Copdate app. Winners must confirm their reservation in the app within the allotted time to secure their product for hassle-free purchase on release day. Failure to do so will automatically result in the forfeiture of their reservation. Make sure push notifications are turned on.
- CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS
- In order to secure their product for this release, winners will be required to confirm their reservation by validating their payment information and authorizing a non-refundable nominal charge in the app.
- Winners that complete the confirmation step and successfully authorize the charge, will have certified their intention to pick up their reserved product from the retailer on release day.
- This will help ensure that reservations are given only to winners that intend to pick-up on release day, and that all reserved pairs end up in the hands of people that truly want them.
- Winners that do not confirm or do not wish to authorize the charge can simply cancel their pending reservation (i.e. “Drop”) at no cost and give other users the opportunity to cop hassle-free.
- BUSINESS AS USUAL
- There is no charge whatsoever for entering the raffle event. Your CREDIT CARD IS NOT REQUIRED and there is NO CHARGE OF ANY KIND for entering and/or participating in the List Event.
- Confirmation is only required if your list entry has been selected.
- If your attempted reservation is unavailable, unsuccessful, or if you decide to “DROP,” your reservation will simply be cancelled at no charge.
- PURCHASING ON RELEASE DAY – IN-STORE ONLY
- All products successfully reserved using Copdate must be purchased at Commonwealth Greenbelt or Rockwell and paid in store on release day as instructed in the rules set by the shop for each event. Claiming starts at 12nn.
- Products are NOT purchased in the app.
For additional details, please visit www.copdate.com/faq.
- See all the LATEST PRODUCTS