Commonwealth is looking for a performance driven Head of Ecommerce experienced in building, leading and running all areas of ecommerce, focusing on UX, acquisition and creating an omnichannel experience whilst reflecting the core values and aesthetic of the brand.
- Shopify Plus experience essential
- 4 years + as an Ecommerce Manager or equivalent
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel and Google analytics
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills; a comprehensive understanding of retail and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Monitor website’s performance and maintain daily for: product content, availability, customer experience improvements, cart or checkout issues along with consistency of product images and descriptions, etc.
- Set up and import new products by gathering information and adjusting description for proper grammar and SEO purposes.
- Work alongside marketing team for upcoming releases to plan and execute site flips, mailers and other marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with photographer and marketing team to prepare for e-commerce photoshoots.
- Work alongside Sales Operations Specialist and Customer Service teams to monitor orders and inventory levels.
- Prepare new online stores for launch – find theme in Shopify, build out, prepare products, prepare pages for legal documentation, write FAQ and shipping policies
- Assist in creating copy for Email and SMS Marketing
- Manage Mobile Apps for specified brands.
- Work with the art and design team as needed to create content for websites and mobile apps.
- Research latest trends in fashion and technology. Stay up to date with competitors in regard to customer experience on their websites, language they use, promotional offers, etc. Adapt latest trends in software to the website.
- Main point of contact for brand managers in regards to assigned websites.
- Work closely with 3rd party web developers on website updates outside of our scope.
- Assist Customer Service team to answer customers inquiries and issues related to products and logistics as needed.
- Provide management with reports on top sellers and website performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Drive revenue growth with new and existing customers through customer satisfaction techniques
- Collaborate with Marketing and Social Media team to resolve customer service concerns reported via social media channels.
- Support Marketing team as needed on campaign photoshoots.
Please send CV and relevant portfolio with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “HEAD OF E-COMMERCE”
The primary responsibility of the E-commerce Specialist at Commonwealth is to maintain the presentation, content, SEO, general maintenance and product catalog of the online stores assigned to them.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years in a e-commerce related role
- Shopify experience is a must
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Fashion or retail industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve issues and concerns effectively
- Ability to adapt quickly and have acumen to understand company processes and procedures in a short time frame.
- Inventory management
- Product creation and coordination with POS processors for inventory alignment
- Website Management
- Updating homepage banners, product images and adjusting changes to the theme
Please send relevant portfolio with a cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line "E-COMMERCE ASSOCIATE"
Commonwealth is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to lead the brand’s growing marketing team. The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing marketing campaigns and can navigate various product categories and distribution avenues, as well as be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Candidates should have proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills, and a Metric-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity. A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related fields is highly preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Candidates must be able to fully be able to appreciate the brands they would be working with.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Build PR, Social, Digital Media & Marketing strategy across all platforms: plan and execute all marketing campaigns
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Coordinate with internal departments to support development of creative assets (written and visual) for web-driven initiatives and offline collateral, projects, and campaigns
- Ensures the organization’s image, identity, and brand standards are consistently maintained and enforced
- Monitor talent and influencer results, assisting with compiling reports and gather analytics data
- Creatively secure media coverage with both digital and “traditional” outlets
- Run PR and social media campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Develop social media content strategy with the Content Manager and oversee execution of posts with the assistance of a marketing associate.
- Identify Email Marketing strategy and work closely with the Digital Team for execution
- Collaborate with the Digital Team to create Newsletter marketing material
- Manage the site refresh process, coordinating the testing of content with multiple teams and ensuring all feedback is actioned and content is published on time with no issues.
- Have ownership of the weekly homepage and navigation refreshes, and support testing new features.
- Work with the Marketing and Digital team to ensure the delivery of campaigns, retail moments and promotion launches.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues, promptly escalating where necessary to resolve them.
Other daily and monthly Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working in partnership with the respective partner brands in Commonwealth and their creative teams, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Please send CV and relevant portfolio with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "MARKETING MANAGER”
This role will be focused on supporting the Marketing Team in executing the social media strategy and optimising the overall social media presence of the brand. The role will require both creative and organisational skills; switching between content creation, planning, scheduling and compiling reports. You will be part of the day-to-day activities where you’ll be creating and editing engaging content across a variety of formats, and scheduling these across multiple platforms.
- The successful candidate must have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute knowledge of major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have social media experience and experience generating growth
- Has a deep understanding of Instagram and Facebook
- Up to date with popular culture and social trends
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to produce high-quality reports with valuable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills, thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience of setting up, testing, running and optimising paid social campaigns is a plus
- Oversee social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and more)
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Creating engaging content across all platforms.
- Weekly reporting on social media activates with an overall monthly report on engagement
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- On a regular basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and funnel information to the appropriate departments
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow our online community as well as drive online conversation and conversion
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers, becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media
- Benchmark against key competitors and inspiring campaigns and use data and insights to inform strategy- and channel optimization
- Become the gatekeeper for our demanding weekly calendar, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders regarding key opportunities and stories
Please send CV and relevant portfolio with a cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line "CONTENT MANAGER"
Commonwealth is looking for a skilled and creative Graphic Designer to join the team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the creative team to execute the brand's visual communication. The role requires someone with the ability to work efficiently while maintaining strong design principles.
- Must have detail-driven design principles with regards to composition, color and typography
- Able to lead design exploration within art direction and brand guidelines
- Possess an understanding of print production and experience in preparing final art files for print (screen printing, stickers, letterpress, digital oversize, vinyl signage)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of interactive design, email marketing.
- Motion graphics/Video editing experience is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions
- A commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all - team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Marketing assets for social media, promotions, sales, in-store announcements, and other brand needs.
- Digital editorial layout for homepage
- Template design for email marketing
- Pitch deck building and design
- In-store branding collateral (bags, stickers, hang tags, etc…)
- Assisting in creating of assets across all social channels
- Stay updated on design and social trends
Please send CV and relevant visuals/portfolio with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "GRAPHIC DESIGNER"