Customer Service Representative
The successful applicant will be looking to flourish in a high paced customer service role within a dynamic and growing online fashion business. We are looking for a polite, customer focused, energetic individual with excellent drive and attention to detail. The successful applicant will be able to take ownership of client servicing as well as responsibility for suggesting and implementing process improvements.
Key Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Overseeing the timely management of all customer enquiries with a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- First point of contact for customer enquiries on email, ensuring timely and accurate response and providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for dealing with all social media client queries (Instagram and Facebook).
- Managing out-of stock queries and ensuring customers receive notification as lines are replenished.
- Management of reporting on queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved.
- Ensuring best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the team.
- A flexible approach to working practices reflected in a willingness to support other parts of the order fulfillment team.
- Building relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases and looking for customer retention opportunities.
Key Personal Competencies/Skills:
- Has excellent written and verbal communication with a personable phone manner.
- Knowledgeable about current brand list including Nike, adidas, Vans Vault, Carhartt WIP, Stussy and Stone Island to name a few.
- Is passionate about providing great customer service and resolving problems.
- Is highly motivated, hardworking, flexible and comfortable with change.
- Highly accurate with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Has excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task across projects
- A logical and analytical thinker
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com