The raffle for the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Clay’is open to anyone in the Philippines. There is no need to be physically in the store to register or pick up the product. Payment will be processed online and the product will be delivered to your address.
A verified account at commonwealth-ftgg.ph is needed in order to participate in this raffle. Please ensure that the name and email address you use to enter this raffle matches the name and email address on your Commonwealth account. Create an account or review your account details before signing up for this raffle.
Registration begins on June 18 at 10:00 AM and will end on June 18 at 12:00 PM. Please read the rules and mechanics below.
YEEZY Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Clay’
Article code - GW2870
Size run: US 5 - 13 (no 12.5)
Retail Price: Php 13,000
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Commonwealth is holding an online raffle and will employ the practice of randomized, computer-generated raffles to ensure a completely fair chance of winning the opportunity to purchase a launch product release.
2. Entries are free and this is a contest of chance. Winners are given the opportunity to purchase the stated product.
3. The name and addresses indicated on the raffle entry form must match the name on your Commonwealth account and shipping details. Orders with details that don’t match will not be shipped.
4. A valid government ID matching the raffle and order information is required and must be presented to our courier upon delivery. Temporary IDs or IDs without photos will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry per customer per raffle event is allowed. Multiple entries from the same IP address may automatically be disqualified. Commonwealth reserves the right to void any entries.
6. Winners are allowed to purchase only ONE (1) pair matching the exact size selected during registration. Orders made that do not match the raffle entry will automatically be cancelled.
7. This item is excluded from all promotions and discounts, shipping or otherwise. Final sale only. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
8. Winning entries cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Evidence of attempt of such behavior will result in disqualification and bans. Entries have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
9. This product is intended for retail only. Commonwealth reserves the right to disqualify any successful entry due to ineligibility of the customer. Commonwealth is not required to provide any explanation for the disqualification. Disqualified entries will not receive a payment invoice.
10. Commonwealth reserves the right to refuse orders that were made by manipulating our raffle system.