Store Opening Guidelines
STORE OPENING GUIDELINES
As we open our doors, we have adopted a set of measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Please be guided by our store opening guidelines. Our webstore remains open for you to shop from the safety of home.
- Traffic will be regulated according to the area space of the store to comply with social distancing measures. Please continue to observe social distancing while in-store.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, we request customers to wear a mask before entering our stores.
- Please allow staff to handle the merchandise. Product fittings will not be allowed for the time being.
GENERAL STORE GUIDELINES
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in-store for your use.
- Our staff are required to wear masks and are equipped to handle merchandise in a safe and professional manner.
- We will implement routine cleaning and sanitation every hour, while the store floor will be mopped and disinfected twice a day.
- Contactless payment is highly encouraged. We accept cashless transactions in the form of credit cards, debit cards, PayMaya & Alipay.
- Our staff has the right to ask customers to exit the store at their discretion related to the guidelines mentioned above.
Beginning May 20
10AM - 6PM
11AM - 8PM
FOR MORE OPTIONS
More products are available on our webstore, where you can browse and purchase safely at home. Visit commonwealth-ftgg.ph for more information.
We will be launching new ways for you to shop our in-store exclusives in the coming days. Follow @commonwealth_ph on Instagram for more updates.
- See all the LATEST PRODUCTS