NIKE x PeaceMinusOne | Commonwealth PH Release Mechanics
We are excited to announce that the Nike x PeaceMinusOne ‘Para-Noise” Air Force 1 releases on November 23 at Commonwealth Philippines (@commonwealth_ph) and will be made available exclusively via the IN-STORE LIST raffle event on @copdate.
In line with our mission of preventing pairs from getting into the hands of resellers, our TRUE TO SIZE policy will be enforced ensuring that all raffle entrants will only be eligible to join if the shoe size indicated in their entry is true to their own size.
Registration begins November 21 through 22 at 12pm and will be available to users located within the Commonwealth Rockwell shop.
Strictly one entry per person, per event. Anyone who attempts to join the event more than once will automatically be disqualified.
[AQ3692-001 / AIR FORCE 1 '07 / PARA-NOISE]
PRICED AT: PHP 9,895.00
SIZE RUN (US):
| 5 | 5.5 | 6 | 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5 | 11 |11.5 | 12 |
To enter for a chance to cop yours hassle-free, download @Copdate, follow Commonwealth PH in the app, and carefully read the instructions below:
- ENTER IN-STORE ONLY
You must be physically inside Commonwealth Rockwell to access the release. To enter, visit the Commonwealth Rockwell store between 12PM - 9PM on November 21 to 22, launch the app, and get on the list! As this is an “In-Store List” raffle event, users that are not inside the store will not be able to access this event. Strictly one (1) entry per person.
When registering be sure to:
-Update the app.
-Turn on Bluetooth.
Winners will be randomly selected and contacted on November 23 via direct message on the Copdate app. Winners must confirm their reservation in the app within the allotted time to secure their product for hassle-free purchase on release day. Failure to do so will automatically result in the forfeiture of their reservation. Make sure push notifications are turned on.
- CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS
- In order to secure their product for this release, winners will be required to confirm their reservation by validating their payment information and authorizing a non-refundable nominal charge in the app.
- Winners that complete the confirmation step and successfully authorize the charge, will have certified their intention to pick up their reserved product from the retailer on release day.
- This will help ensure that reservations are given only to winners that intend to pickup on release day, and that all reserved pairs end up in the hands of people that truly want them!
- Winners that do not confirm or do not wish to authorize the charge, can simply cancel their pending reservation (i.e. “Drop”) at no cost and give other users the opportunity to cop hassle-free!
- BUSINESS AS USUAL
- As always, there is no charge whatsoever for entering. Your CREDIT CARD IS NOT REQUIRED and there is NO CHARGE OF ANY KIND for entering and/or participating in the List Event.
- Confirmation is only required if your List entry has been selected.
- If your attempted reservation is unavailable, unsuccessful, or if you decide to “DROP”, your reservation will simply be cancelled at no charge.
- PURCHASING ON RELEASE DAY – IN-STORE ONLY
- All products successfully reserved using Copdate must be purchased at Commonwealth Rockwell and paid in store on November 23 as instructed in the rules set by the shop for each event. Pick up starts at 12pm.
- Products are NOT purchased in the app.
For additional details, please visit www.copdate.com/faq.
- See all the LATEST PRODUCTS