The adidas Consortium ZX 4000 4D "I WANT, I CAN" running shoes will be available on September 14th at Commonwealth Store. We've partnered up with Copdate to provide multiple and hassle-free ways to reserve a pair ahead of release day.
A limited number of pairs will be made available for RSVP tonight via @copdate. One event will go live at one random time. Reserve and confirm your pair for pickup tomorrow starting at 12PM.
ZX 4000 4D (EF9624)
Size Run: US8-US12
Priced at PHP20,000.00
For a chance to cop yours hassle-free, download @Copdate, follow Commonwealth PH in the app, and carefully read the instructions below:
1. COPDATE APP
Download @copdate and follow Commonwealth Philippines in the app for an opportunity to reserve your pair.
· This is an RSVP event and reservations will open at 1 random time on 9/13. Successful users will immediately get notified with a confirmed reservation right in the app and will be able to purchase their pair starting at 12PM, Saturday, 9/14/19.
3. LOCALS ONLY
· You must be physically located in Metro Manila to access the release. Users that are outside the zone, will not be able to access.
4. TRUE TO SIZE
· Our TRUE TO SIZE policy will be enforced ensuring that all entrants will only be eligible to join if the shoe size indicated in their entry is true to their own size.
5. CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS
· In order to secure their product for this release, winners will be required to confirm their reservation by validating their payment information and authorizing a non-refundable nominal charge in the app.
· Winners that complete the confirmation step and successfully authorize the charge, will have certified their intention to pick up their reserved product from the retailer on release day.
· This will help ensure that reservations are given only to winners that intend to pickup on release day, and that all reserved pairs end up in the hands of people that truly want them!
· Winners that do not confirm or do not wish to authorize the charge, can simply cancel their pending reservation (i.e. “Drop”) at no cost and give other users the opportunity to cop hassle-free!
6. RESERVATIONS ARE BINDING
If you fail to honor your reservation and/or do not pickup your reserved product on Release Day, you may be restricted from accessing future releases via Copdate at Commonwealth.
A valid government ID matching your reservation is required to redeem your product. We will not accept any temporary IDs or IDs without photo for this release.
8. BUSINESS AS USUAL
· As always, there is no charge whatsoever for entering. Your CREDIT CARD IS NOT REQUIRED and there is NO CHARGE OF ANY KIND for entering and/or participating in the List Event.
· Confirmation is only required if your RSVP entry is successful
· If your attempted reservation is unavailable, unsuccessful, or if you decide to “DROP”, your reservation will simply be cancelled at no charge.
9. PURCHASING ON RELEASE DAY – IN-STORE ONLY
· All products successfully reserved using Copdate must be purchased in-store on September 14 as instructed in the rules set by the shop for each event.
All winners will be contacted with further pick-up information.
· Products are NOT purchased in the app.
For additional details, please visit https://www.copdate.com/faq