Joshua Vides x Chuck 70 Hi
UNISEX | in US Men's sizing
Visual artist Joshua Vides blends signature touches with the visual language of craftsmen and creators on the iconic Chuck 70.
Our second collaboration with Joshua Vides is a wearable ode to artistic craftsmanship, designed to inspire fellow creators. On the Chuck 70, his signature color palette and intricate detailing tells a story of process and craft, highlighting the tools and techniques of an artist at work. The design features a layered upper with a 3D printed polka dotted canvas beneath a zip-up shroud made from Tyvek® material, a nod to the suit Joshua wears when painting. From measuring tape laces to removable ankle patches, the power is in the details—unique and thoughtful touches that transform the sneaker into a visual experience of endless discovery.
- • Limited-edition high-top sneaker designed by visual artist Joshua Vides
- • 12 oz organic cotton canvas upper with 3D printed polka dots and hook and loop fastener ankle patches
- • Tyvek® shroud with front zip closure and hook and loop fastener ankle patch
- • Leather tongue and heel stay with heel loop
- • Iconic “traffic cone” rubber badge at lateral foxing
- • Joshua vides branded left license plate
- • Raised paint splatter at toe cap
- • Co-branded cork sockliner
- • Translucent outsole with tools / hardware graphic
- • Custom printed graphic at player’s name label interior left tongue
- • Spare cotton lace with measuring tape markings to scale
- DuPont™ and Tyvek® are trademarks owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
NOTE: Due to the limited nature of this release, orders are subject to availability and are processed on a first paid, first-served basis. Orders that are not fulfilled will be refunded.
This item is excluded from all promotions and discounts. All sales are final. Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be honored. Limited to 1 product per customer.