Joining the 327 and 237 models within the brand’s shifted collection, this new unisex silhouette leans into 1970s nostalgia and features sustainable details. The XC-72 is a unisex model with a tri-textured CR and outsole that offers a modern interpretation of the brand’s retro runner silhouettes. It is designed to embody the retro-futurism trend, which, “describes the future as seen from the past and the past as seen from the future.”
The style uses chrome-free leather and suede, which utilizes better chemistry as a part of the brand’s larger commitment to sustainability.
- CR featuring the 620's herringbone outsole pattern
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
- Synthetic upper with chrome-free pigskin overlays
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15's 'gripper' and the 375's studded pattern