YEEZY 500 HIGH SLATE | RELEASE MECHANICS
The December YEEZY line up is finally here at Commonwealth and in this season of giving, we’re asking our community to come together with us for a worthwhile cause: We've partnered with the Amancio Elementary School to put together a week-long school supply drive and raffle.
Last October, a devastating fire hit the Amancio Elementary School in Masbate City, burning down the entire property and affecting over 400 students and 40 classrooms.
In our own small way, we will be holding a series of in-store raffles with @copdate over the next few days where we will be asking all entrants to donate brand new school supplies for the affected students. Each donation will entitle you to a single raffle entry to purchase one of the upcoming pairs. Stay tuned for further information. This in-store list raffle event via Copdate is included in this initiative.
We are excited to announce that the YEEZY 500 HIGH SLATE releases on December 16 at @commonwealth_ph and will be made available exclusively via the IN-STORE LIST raffle event on @copdate.
In line with our mission of preventing pairs from getting into the hands of resellers, our TRUE TO SIZE policy will be enforced ensuring that all raffle entrants will only be eligible to join if the shoe size indicated in their entry is true to their own size.
Registration brings on December 14 at 2:00PM and will be available to users located within any Commonwealth location
Strictly one entry per person, per event. Anyone who attempts to join an event more than once will automatically be disqualified.
YEEZY 500 HIGH SLATE (FW4968)
PRICED AT: PHP 12,000.00
SIZE RUN (US): | 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5 | 11 | 11.5 | 12 |
To enter for a chance to cop yours hassle-free, download @Copdate, follow Commonwealth PH in the app, and carefully read the instructions below:
- ENTER IN-STORE ONLY
You must be physically inside any Commonwealth location to access the raffle. To enter the raffle, visit any store between 12PM - 9PM on December 14 and 15, to donate a set of supplies that consists of the following:
These supplies will be donated directly to the faculty and teaching staff of the school in need.
After presenting your donation to the cashier, launch the app, and get on the List! As this is an “In-Store List” raffle event, users that are not inside the store, will not be able to access this event. If you confirm reservations for more than one pair, you will need to forfeit them upon claiming.
When registering be sure to:
- Update the app.
-Turn on Bluetooth.
Winners will be randomly selected and contacted on December 16 via direct message on the Copdate app. Winners must confirm their reservation in the app within the allotted time to secure their product for hassle-free purchase on release day. Failure to do so will automatically result in the forfeiture of their reservation. Make sure push notifications are turned on.
- CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS
- In order to secure their product for this release, winners will be required to confirm their reservation by validating their payment information and authorizing a non-refundable nominal charge in the app.
- Winners that complete the confirmation step and successfully authorize the charge, will have certified their intention to pick up their reserved product from the retailer on release day.
- This will help ensure that reservations are given only to winners that intend to pickup on release day, and that all reserved pairs end up in the hands of people that truly want them!
- Winners that do not confirm or do not wish to authorize the charge, can simply cancel their pending reservation (i.e. “Drop”) at no cost and give other users the opportunity to cop hassle-free!
- BUSINESS AS USUAL
- As always, there is no charge whatsoever for entering. Your CREDIT CARD IS NOT REQUIRED and there is NO CHARGE OF ANY KIND for entering and/or participating in the List Event.
- Confirmation is only required if your List entry has been selected.
- If your attempted reservation is unavailable, unsuccessful, or if you decide to “DROP”, your reservation will simply be cancelled at no charge.
- PURCHASING ON RELEASE DAY – IN-STORE ONLY
- All products successfully reserved using Copdate must be purchased at Commonwealth SM AURA and paid in store on December 16 as instructed in the rules set by the shop for each event. Pick up starts at 12pm.
- Products are NOT purchased in the app.
For additional details, please visit www.copdate.com/faq.
- See all the LATEST PRODUCTS